JOIN THE FUN – BECOME A MEMBER
Or Renew Your Membership Today
PROPER MEMBERSHIP REQUIRES AN APPLICATION AND WAIVER BE FILLED OUT AND SUBMITTED EACH YEAR.
If you would like to become a member, annual dues are $35 for an individual or entire family and $50 for businesses.
• Click ☛ HERE ☚ to download and print the forms. Then fill out and mail in with a check to WSATVA.
If you are seeking to become a business member or renew your business membership, click ☛ HERE ☚.
If you are interested in protecting motorized access to our public lands and in sharing the wonder and beauty of our public lands via the lawful access and use of roads and trails on an all-terrain vehicle, you are more than welcome to visit us at a meeting or potluck dinner.
If you are interested in learning more about the WSATVA, you can write to WSATVA at P.O. Box 4283, Grand Junction, CO 81502-4283.
DO NOT FORGET TO SEND A CHECK FOR YOUR DUES TO P.O. Box 4283, Grand Junction, CO 81502-4283. Or, you can bring cash or check to the next membership meeting.
Please fill out the application form and the waiver and release form.
Membership benefits include:
- Club rides, led by an experienced WSATVA ride leader, are offered when a ride leader is available to schedule a club ride.
- Five potluck barbecues from May through September. The club furnishes hamburgers, brats and hotdogs. Club members bring a dish of their choice to share. Barbecue begins promptly at 6:30 p.m. Meeting begins at 7:30 p.m. Members provide their own table service and drinks.
- Up-to-date information on what is taking place on our local Forest Service and BLM lands as well as timely information on current issues that impact when and where we have access.
- Discovering new places to ride and new friends to ride with who enjoy participating in the same activities.
- A monthly newsletter comes in your mailbox and/or by email as part of your annual dues.
- Access to this website packed with information and photos.
- Business members receive free advertising in our newsletters and on our website.